GLIMPSE OF LANKA 4 DAYSThis is a fully guided private tour (You will have your own air-conditioned vehicle and a personal services of a driver/guide). The tour can be fully customised according to your requirements (Your choice of accommodation, attractions etc). You can start the tour at a preferred date.
This is a fully guided private tour (You will have your own air-conditioned vehicle and a personal services of a driver/guide). The tour can be fully customised according to your requirements (Your choice of accommodation, attractions etc). You can start the tour at a preferred date.
- Dambulla Cave Temple
- Climb Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Pinnewala Elephant Orphanage
- Kandy city and Temple of the tooth relic, a fascinating cultural show
- Peradeniya botanical gardens
Upon arrival at the Katunayaka airport, you will be greeted and met by one of our friendly chauffer guides. You will then be transferred to the hotel to refresh and relax.
Accommodation: Goldi Sands (3 Star)
After breakfast we will depart Negombo for the fascinating Cultural Triangle. En-route we will visit the Dambulla Cave Temple. It is listed as a World Heritage Site and considered to hold the most breathtaking masterpieces of Buddhist Art in Sri Lanka. Next you will check into the hotel where you may relax by soaking in the sun and taking a plunge in the pool. In the evening, you will climb the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, built by King Kashyapa (477-495 AD). An UNESCO World Heritage listed site.
Accommodation: Kassapa Lions Rock (3 Star)
After breakfast, we will leave Sigiriya and visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Some highlights of the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage include witnessing herds of elephants making their way down to the river for their daily bath and feeding of baby elephants. You will also have fantastic photo opportunities as you get up close to the elephants. Next we will proceed to Kandy, the gateway to Sri Lanka’s beautiful Hill Country. Kandy is the last kingdom of Sri Lanka and is also an UNESCO World Heritage listed site. Whilst in Kandy, we will visit Dalada Maligawa (home to the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha).
Accommodation: Hotel Suisse (3 Star)
On last day after breakfast you will take a tour of Kandy. Walk along the river or explore the bustling town. Next leave Kandy and visit the beautiful Peradeniya Botanical Gardens – also known as the “Queen’s Pleasure Gardens”. The highlight of the garden is the Orchid House which is home to more than 300 varieties of orchids. After visiting the Peradeniya Gardens you will leave for the airport in the evening with a warm good bye.
- 3 night accommodation (Standard hotels) including breakfast
- Airport transfers
- Hire of an air conditioned vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur guide throughout the tour (Includes fuel)
- Entry fee into attractions (Dambulla cave temple, Sigirya, Pinnawela elephant orphanage, Temple of the tooth relic / cultural show, Peradeniya botanical gardens)
- Lunch and dinner
- Still camera permit and video camera permit at some locations
- Expenses of a personal nature
- All other expenses not under inclusions
- Above prices are valid for travel until 30/04/2020
- Above prices are based on per person sharing double or twin room
- Peak period supplements may apply (Please Inquire)